Sunday 10 June 2012

Michelles Wedding!

Back in March i finally got to meet the Gorgeous Michelle.  She flew in the week before her wedding from Australia.........so we had been doing quite a bit of emailing before this discussing her wedding flowers.  She didnt really know what she wanted.....something casual and elegant, and maybe calla lillies??      This morning i arrived at work to find some lovely photos in my email and some lovely words from her.......

"Hey Katherine,

Gosh, I've only just remembered to do this. I've attached some photo's from the day. Thanks so much for working with my vagueness. I had so many good comments on how beautiful the flowers were. I was so happy with them as well. 

Thanks heaps!"
 
 



 
Thanks Michelle for your gorgeous photos, and for letting me create your flowers for you special day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment